Saturday, January 27, 2018

2018 Detroit Auto Show

(I will apologize in advance - the one thing that drives me batty with Blogger is how hard it is to work with pictures - for that reason, I usually limit myself to just a few for a post - but that doesn't work with this one... so the pictures are doing what they want.)

I was able to get to the Detroit Auto Show a week or so ago.
I may even go again tomorrow... We are still debating.

Of course, I am a little biased and tend to gravitate toward the Toyota family.
But it is also good to see some of the competitors' vehicles too.


It is normal for me to check out headlights...
Not sure exactly why... but I like to see the different styles that people come up with:
(Don't ask me what cars these are - I have no idea... I snapped the pictures and kept going)



Another thing that I found myself pulled to this year was paint (I remember the blue one is the Lexus pictured below... I don't remember on the rest)...




And then, there are the cars.  Yes, I like Toyota/Lexus.  Can you blame me?
(I fully admit that some/most of you will disagree with me - and that's okay!)








And since, I have to be fair and admit that Toyota/Lexus is not always the end all to be all, I am showing my favorite (non-Toyota) at the show:  The Acura NSX.

Don't get me wrong - a 2-seater will never fit my lifestyle, but I like how it looks.

Namaste.

No comments: