Monday, September 26, 2016

Tired of It Already...

I am so tired of the political season...
I am so irritated at the list that I have to chose from in a few weeks...


You see, I am an Independent.
I don't affiliate with either joke of a party.


I wait until we get down to the final ballet and then I start researching and finding out the facts.
I don't listen to the political ads.
I don't watch the debates.
I don't want to be entertained, I want to be informed.


I will vote.
It is my duty as an American.


Unfortunately this year, I'll be voting for the lesser of the two evils...
Once I figure out who that is anyway.


Namaste.


**This was written as many of you were being entertained by the joke of a debate.
**Writing this and getting caught up on some blogging was my alternative entertainment.

No comments: