Sunday, January 03, 2016

2016 Goals

I took a few days to really think about what I wanted to focus on this year...

Honestly, with an upcoming change at work, there will be LOTS for me to focus on there...
But, I do want to improve on some things personally as well.

So, here goes...

Physically
I think this is where most of my focus is going to be this year.
-Drink More Water!!!  64 oz minimum, but more is better.
-Improve the Nightly Routine!!!  I've gotten into a bad habit of falling into bed.  So, I am going to try to spend about five minutes in the bathroom taking care of things that are important.

Spiritually
I do not think I'm ready to find a new spiritual home this year, especially with the move in 2017.
-Find a spiritual book to read and study.  Maybe something by Wayne Dwyer or another Unity fave.  Suggestions welcomed

Mentally
I think I'm going to use up most of my mental strength at work this year...
So...
-Sleep!!! Yes, I know that this could be physical too, but I don't think I'll make it mentally without it.  I am targeting 6 hours minimum a night, but 8 is better.

And though I don't consider these goals anymore (they are truly a part of the normal routine), I will still be tracking my 10K steps a day (my fitbit is charging right next to me right now) and 12 Books for the year.

What are your goals?
Not resolutions...
Goals.

Namaste.

No comments: