Sunday, October 25, 2015

Time is Flying...

I blinked and more than a month went by...

I walked a lot (~383,000 steps), traveled a lot (six trips), worked a lot (nine events), read a lot (18 books, I think)...
I quilted a little, filed a little, purged a little, cleaned a little...
I loved my hubby, my kids, my grandbabies as much as possible...

I have been trying to be better about how I live my life.
I have not picked up the diet flag again yet - but I fear that is coming soon.

I am trying to focus on the things that matter and let go of the things that don't.
I am trying to get MBB and I in the best place possible financially and personally.
I am trying to make this the best life has to offer.

And I am trying to get my Christmas shopping done as soon as possible so that I so not have a stressful December! 
A certain little Zilla has said that he wants to help Nana make cookies.  :)

Namaste.

No comments: