Monday, September 07, 2015

Getting Ready to Say Goodbye

About 19 years ago, I made a huge decision...
I bought my first home.
A 22 year old, on a mission...
Or having lost my mind...
Not sure which one.

Did I just reveal my age.
Oops.

When I moved in with MBB eight years ago, the market had tanked and I decided to rent it out for a bit.  One tenant, back rent owed, and some damage from his dog all lead me to today.
Big T moving us north in a few years forced our hand and we are now getting ready to sell my first baby.

It is bitter sweet - I still feel a tinge, even though I haven't lived there in a very long time.
I may even shed a tear when it is all over...
Though, whether the tear is because we are selling...
Or the amount of money we had to put into it to get it ready to sell...
Not sure on that one either.

If anyone in the Cincinnati area knows of someone looking for a 2-bedroom condo in a great area...
We should talk.
I just have a few more things to get done (new carpet anyone?) and then it will be time to rock n roll!

There may be a discount if I get it sold before it gets listed with a realtor!

Namaste.

No comments: