Friday, September 18, 2015

80th

Grandpa,

Happy 80th Birthday. Today, I am planning your birthday party in my head...Cake, friends and of course, lots of family would fill the room. I can't believe you've been gone 15 years!

Now that I'm a grandparent, I truly understand the love that I saw in your eyes when you looked at me. How I wish you could meet your great-great grandbabies. You would crack up at Zilla's "gain, gain" and PipSqueak's "mo, mo". Everyday something new to make you smile and put that twinkle in your eye
So today, I am going to shed a tear or two and celebrate the man that everyone loved. If we were allowed to talk to a person in heaven for an hour, I can't even imagine how long your line would be.

I miss you like crazy and will always cherish the time that I had with you.
I love you.

Love,
Grandpa's Girl

No comments: