Sunday, March 01, 2015

Heading Toward My 12...

I'm trying to do better about keeping track of my reads this year.
I didn't make the 12 in 2014 and I think it is because I didn't keep track.
I read wayyyyyyy tooooooo much to not have made it.

So, here is January and February's reads (in no particular order):
1. The Financial Wisdom of Jesus: The 7 Spiritual Principles of Weath by Paul Millard (kindle) (This is not a recommendation.)
2. Remove NegativeThinking:How to Instantly Harness Mindfulness and The Power of Positive Thinking by Helga Klopcic and KC Harry (kindle) (This is not a recommendation.)
3. Fitness Optimization: Learn the Essentials of a Healthy Lifestyle.  The 8 key elements of Fitness, Lose Weight, and Become a More Radiant Human Being. by John Mayo (kindle) (This is not a recommendation.)
4. Small Habits, Big Results: 55 Small Changes That Completely Turned My Life Around by Michelle Williams (kindle) (This is not a recommendation.)
5. Viper Game by Christine Feehan (Ghostwalker Series) <--Recommend! But you need to read the series in order.
6. Obsession in Death by JDRobb <--Recommend! But you need to read the series in order.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

Any one got any book suggestions?

Namaste.

No comments: