Saturday, February 14, 2015

It's That Day Again...

Yes, I've been slacking a bit on the blogging lately...
Along with the exercising...
And keeping my sanity...


But my computer is now operational in my craft room, so I might blog a bit more.
If I make it to my craft room.


Since work is exploding in my face and will get even worse in March...
Let's just say that I need to get to my craft room.


So, what brings me blogging today?


Well, a trip to my craft room for one...
After all, I must celebrate my least favorite holiday of the year!


Doesn't matter if I'm single or not, this day always sucks.
Don't expect that will ever change.
But then again, many say it's a fake holiday anyway...
So, maybe I should say that it is my least favorite fake holiday of the year!


Namaste.

No comments: