Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Blog Updates...

I started looking at my blog (on the web, not in blogger) and realized that it needed a face lift.

So, I kept the same template, but refreshed the fonts / colors a bit.
Hopefully, it isn't too hard to read...

I also realized how many people have forgotten about their blogs!
I know that I am bad about not posting consistently, but when I do - I find that I feel a bit better.  Don't know if this is a form of venting for me or not, but hey if it's not broken...
Who knows how many people actually read my vents, honestly - who would want to?, but there are some out there that I have enjoyed reading...
Whether from getting a good recipe, sale notification or just to realize that someone else out there has similar situations in life and I don't feel so alone...

So, if I had a blog listed who has not posted in over a year...
Well, let's just say that the list is more current.
There are a few who haven't posted in months, but I am still hoping that they come back.  I so loved reading their blogs!

Since my feedly app is no longer working on my new/replacement phone, I don't know how many of these I will continue to read on a daily basis.  :(

Namaste.

No comments: