Sunday, October 12, 2014

Took Some Time...

The next few weeks (okay, the next month) is going to be insane...
Total craziness...
I might be able to catch some photos throughout it and do my normal back dating to show you my craziness... 
Maybe the end of November...

So, MBB and I took a few days off this weekend - mainly to celebrate our anniversary.
I also needed a few days to recharge and get some stuff done around the house in prep for the craziness around the corner.

I am behind on a few projects that I would like to get done before I attempt anything for Christmas...
And since I have some ideas of things to do for Christmas...
I took some time in the craft room today and started working on three different projects...

In all honesty, it will probably be the end of November before I can work on them again.  :(

Here's a sneak peak: 

Namaste.

No comments: