Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Merry Christmas to us

MBB and I agreed that we weren't going to buy anything to start new projects.
We were only going to buy things to finish projects already started...
I really want to try to get some things done this year and be able to call rooms "DONE".
We don't have a single room in the house that currently has that title.

In our defense, we didn't technically buy the items to start a new project.
We had a gift card that Luke and my favorite sister-in-law (sorry, can't remember her nickname on here right now) got us for Christmas...
So, technically, they started the new project.
And now that it is a project already started - we HAVE to finish it...
Right?
:)

Yep, we are going to attempt to install my backsplash in the kitchen.
You know that one that I have been wishing for since we worked on the kitchen oh-so-many years ago?
The one that the only things that I could find that I liked were way out of our price range?
The one that was going to be so messy with all of that grout?

Yeah, well, MBB found these...

No grout.
No piecing together.
And they match my colors, for the most part.  I think I can live with the small amount of green.

Now, just to find a zillion more gifts cards to finish buying the many packs that we will need to finish the project.  :)

Namaste.

No comments: