Friday, August 16, 2013

Hoping...

There are some days that I slip a cuss word into my vocabulary...
But it has become rare over the last six years.
Today, I think I said about ten, maybe more, in about five minutes.

It's been that kind of day...
Week...
Month...
Okay, I can't say year, but it's been awhile.

Poor MBB had to be there when I semi-blew up.
Yes, only semi - I could have done a lot worse. 
Yes, I wanted to.

I have about reached the end of my rope.
I just want to sit here and cry.

They say that God doesn't give you more than you can handle.
I think I picked up someone else's hand.
MBB is the one constant, steady thing who is there beside me every day.

And I hope and pray that he is strong enough to handle the hand that he was given.

I think if I can remember that it is OUR hand that we are handling TOGETHER, then maybe I'll make it through.

What is that saying: "The whole is stronger than the pieces of their parts."
I hope so.

Namaste.

No comments: