Friday, July 12, 2013

Mornings...

Mornings are not my favorite time of the day…
To be honest.
 
I am a night owl. 
Always have been.
Probably, always will.
 
But I also like getting my obligations taken care of as early as possible so that my favorite time of the day is filled with “me time”.
As a result, I get up EARLY…
 
Even when I go to bed late.
 
I start my work day as early as work will allow so that I can head home as early as my eight hours will allow.
Having said all of that, I have had some of the best “moments” in the morning lately.
A nice surprise actually!
 
I have been trying to get ready without turning on the light in my closet.  I have a little of light from the bathroom that gives me some guidance, but not so bright that it wakes MBB up (okay, so it probably still wakes him up, but it is a pull the blankets up and turn over awake and not time to get up awake).  The result has been putting on clothes that I would normally pass over as “too small”… Only to find out that 99% of them are not “too small”.
 
Happy dance.
 
Today, I am modeling a pair of jeans that I probably haven’t been able to get my thigh into for about five years.
 
Happy marathon!
 
Namaste.

No comments: