Monday, April 29, 2013

Loving Me Some Fast Food...

I have to say that I have never been a big fan of McDonald's...
My fast food fav has been Subway for quite a few years now.

Then, McDonald's updated their menu to include calories.
Gotta say that scored some points in my book.

I now have multiple options on eating fast food that won't conflict with my shrinking waist line...
There are multiple 6" subs at Subway...
And don't get me started on their Chopped Salad!
Yum!
But my family can only eat so much Subway.

So with the calories posted at McDonald's, I know that I can eat their Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad (sub the Ranch for Vinaigrette) and be good to go.
Definitely helps that it tastes good too.

Breakfast - I am definitely a Subway Gal!!!
Then, McDonald's psychically got my wish for egg whites on the breakfast menu...
I have to say that the Egg White Delight McMuffin is amazing for 250 calories!
Sorry Subway, but they are giving you a run on my breakfast crave...

Now, if McDonald's would come up with a sandwich alternative that I can enjoy...
And Subway would bring back my avocado (and some different veggies!)...
Sending psychic waves!

Namaste.

**McDonald's and Subway had nothing to do with this post.
I like it, so I wrote about it.

No comments: