Tuesday, April 02, 2013

I'm Trying...

I have been getting all of these great blog topics / pictures / items and they fizzle before I can get them on a computer…
Yes, I know – excuses, excuses.

I have found that I don’t care for the Android Blogger app as much as I liked the iPhoneone, so I tend to shy away from using it.

Our laptop is no more, which is how I used to blog the most.
So, I can only blog during my lunch (which I either don’t get or try to spend getting up and moving) or in MBB’s office.

Yeah, not much blogging going on.

So, I am going to try to figure out how to make the app work better… 
And I’m hoping that we get a new laptop soon!

And, now that I think about it, I am hoping to have my craft computer set up soon – which will let me post more about my renewed creative output.

Yeah, I know how excited that makes everyone!

Namaste.

No comments: