Saturday, January 19, 2013

January 2013

January has been pretty eventful so far!

I already have one book finished and am part-way through another.
The roof over the patio in front of our house was started and is very close to being done...
MBB and I are now playing in a pool league...My bad offsetting his good...
I had no part in providing the hard labor in the cold temps that is working on that roof...
I have made a good dent in unpacking the boxes of craft supplies that have been sitting there for five years...
The main bath of the house has almost gone through its second remodel in five years...
I am much happier with the 2013 bathroom than I was with the 2012 bathroom...
I have an on-line photography class to take as soon as MBB gets my computer set up in the craft room...
I have crossed tons off of my To Do list, just to add way more to it...
I am so ready to get going once we get the exercise room done...
Because I love food...

I am sitting here enjoying life:
My grandson is just a few feet away in his pack and play, listening to his favorite toy play music...
I am lounging in my bed enjoying some me time and putting some serious energy towards the blog...
OB is enjoying being a teenager on the slopes and MBB is on pick up duty as I am on baby duty...

I'll have to smile when the night time music is done and someone wakes-up deciding it is time to play...
Again...
Yep, he never wants to miss a minute of anything at Nana and Papaw's house.
I wouldn't trade Friday nights for anything.

Namaste.

No comments: