Monday, January 21, 2013

48 Things About Me

A few days ago, I saw that Carmen answered 48 questions on her Mom to the Screaming Masses blog -  and I shamelessly swiped the idea...  I seem to do that to Carmen a lot! 
And, yes, I stole her last sentence as well that she stole from someone else.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
MommyMarie
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Big cries?  No idea.  Small ones?  Getting frustrated trying to learn how to shoot pool.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Which one?  I have many... The pretty cursive one when I'm in a good mood and take my time or the half cursive / print, the chicken scratch... Got lots of them.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Don't eat a lot of lunch meat...  MBB eats it before I can. 
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Two...Born in my heart. 
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I hope so... 
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Yep... I sometimes have a dry sense of humor that gets taken the wrong way (see #6).
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO... Did I mention NO?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Oatmeal Squares
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No... For that reason, most of my shoes don't have ties. 
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Sometimes...Depends on mental vs. physical vs. situation.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I LOVE ice cream... LOVE LOVE LOVE it... Lots of favorites! 
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Eyes
15. RED OR PINK?
Maroon  :) 
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My body 
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Grandpa...Amazing man... The good definitely die young!
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Carmen said: Present wrapping. I am going with Counting to 10... Seems like a technique to me... What? Screaming as you count is the technique that everyone uses??? 
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Piece of chocolate
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Silence
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
No idea.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Vanilla, peppermint
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Important enough that I have them.
Not important enough that I will let everyone else blast them.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Both
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football
27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark Brown w/ highlights
28. EYE COLOR?
Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope... Gotta love that eye surgery!
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Ice Cream 
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy. 
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
That I really watched?  The last Twilight movie...
There is always a movie playing in our house, but I rarely watch.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Tan
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Fall
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice Cream (Did I mention that I LOVE ice cream?)
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Strength. Cardio and I have a love/hate relationship 
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Chris and Stefanie Spielman Story 
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't use one.
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
Music
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
Love all of it...Except current day rap and opera. 
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Japan 
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Probably nothing.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Ohio.
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Kentucky.
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Maroon / Gray
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Gray 
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
If they are good ones, it's kinda cool. Otherwise, I'm sure it's boring for everyone involved.

Namaste.

No comments: