Friday, October 12, 2012

Progress!

As I was driving home last night, I saw some things that made me smile.
OK, honestly, they made me giddy.

You see, we had a tornado.

Yes, I know that you all remember that post back in March.
And though that may be a distant memory for all of you, well... it is still what I am living with everyday.

That empty lot that was empty, except for a POD container, now has a house structure...

And that structure is suddenly covered in brick...

That split in two, broken up/down double wide at the end of my road is suddenly gone...

That single wide trailor on my road that was on the verge of falling over is suddenly gone...


The metal trash pile beside our garage is reduced by about half...
With the knowledge that the rest of the pile will be gone soon...

Yeah, well, it made my day.

Namaste.

No comments: