Monday, October 15, 2012

On my soap box...

I am a firm believer that everyone is different.
Everyone has their own religion, politics, education, etc etc etc.


I am also a firm believer that everyone is entitled to being different / unique / etc.

I have my own views.

To be honest, I don't share them with many people because they are mine.
I have had 38 years of experiences that go into my views.
Family.
Values.
Experiences.
I could go on and on.

But I won't.

You see...I don't like the arguments that come about from different views.
It would be different if we could share our thoughts and opinions... Key word: Share.
Not - yell, scream, accuse, push my thoughts down your throat so far until you choke on them.

Yep - been there, done that.
Don't like it.
Especially don't like it in my own home.

Namaste.

No comments: