Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Baking

I did my usual Christmas Baking this year, but decided not to do my usual menu. . .

In years past, the menu contained lots and lots of cookies.
This year, the menu looked a bit different.

(Excuse the bad mobile phone pic. . .)

Peanut Butter Cookies (from the bag)

White Chocolate Chocolate Cookies (from the bag)
Butterscotch / Peanut Butter Chip Pudding Cookies
Mint Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
White Chocolate Chip Cocoa Cookies

and. . .

People Puppy Chow
Pretzel Wreaths
Cake Balls - Spice w/ White Chocolate and Yellow w/ White Chocolate

I decided to change up the second batch of cake balls.
Instead of dipping them completely in chocolate, I drizzled chocolate on top.
I also make some more Pretzel Wreaths, without the pretzels, with my left-over chocolate.
Namaste.

No comments: