Friday, June 25, 2010

Mary Kay - Debate and Sale

Some of you may know that I have been a Mary Kay Consultant for many years now. . .
Has it been 11 years? I've lost track!!!

I am currently debating whether to continue on this journey or not.
I have given myself six months to make the decision, meaning that I will be placing an order to replenish my inventory this month. When December arrives, I'll decide whether to place another order or not.

So, in preparation for my order, I am having a:

SUMMER SALE
. . .
Buy 1 item, get second item of equal or lesser value 30% off.

Here are the pesky details:
- Contact must be made by 7/2 for the sale to be honored. Leave a comment and I will email you.
- Sale is only good on items currently in my inventory.
- Sale is open to people living in the Greater Cincinnati area (and people that I know personally).
- Payments are accepted in the form of cash or credit cards.

Namaste.

No comments: