Sunday, May 23, 2010

My List - 5/24 (x2)

C: Coupons (actually attached to my shopping list - There may be others, but this is what I have in my possession/have ordered).
MB: Meijer Meal-box (actually attached). W: Walgreens coupon (actually attached).
E: Kroger's e-coupon (actually loaded on my card).
RR: Register Reward from Walgreens (for next transaction)
(#): Tells you the number I am planning on buying.
Reminders: Kroger doubles up to $1 all coupons. Meijer doubles up to $1 up to two identical coupons. All starting prices are coming from match-ups posted, sometimes the sales aren't happening here and I realize that at the store.

Kroger
Lean Cuisine: $1.88 - $1/2 C = $1.38 Bought at Meijer for $2 - C (4)
Sunny D: $1 - $.25 C = $.50 Decided I didn't need since I got the LC at Meijer

Meijer
Kraft Dressing: $2 - $.55 C - $1 MB = FREE (Buy 4, get $3 Catalina)
(Stock up price) (4) may go back
Kraft Singles: 3/$5 - $1/2 MB = $1.17 Decided no go
Aunt Millie's Bread: $3.19 - B1G2 = $.73 (OB loves the Light Wheat!) Lt Wheat not included in sale
Ragu: $1.29 - $1/2 C - $1/2 MB = $.29 (Stock up price) (2)
Knorr Sides (Rice or Pasta): $1 - $.60/2 C - $1/4 MB = $.25 (Stock up price) (4)
John Morrell Off the Bone: $2.50 - $1 C - $1/2 MB = $1 Sold out

Walmart (if I am going there for something else)
Heinz: $1
Angel Soft 12ct double: $4 - $.50 C = $3.5

Namaste.

No comments: