Monday, January 25, 2010

Mega Savings!

I love the Kroger Mega Savings Sale!
I bought so much that there is no way I could take a picture of it. . .
As it is, my stockpile pantry is starting to get very full.

Total Cost: $243.08
Kroger Plus Savings: $108.25
Coupons/Bonus Coupons: $65.47
OOP: $69.36

That's a savings of 71%!!!
My % would have been a bit better if it wasn't for that "I Really Didn't Want To" item.

My cashier stopped part way through scanning all of my coupons and asked me to write down the sites that I print coupons from. Here are the main ones for those of you who still need them:
redplum.com smartsource.com coupons.com
Also, don't forget the e-coupons:
cellfire.com shortcuts.com

For those interested in what made up that $65.47:
Here are just a few of the things that I got (I'm adding this part later, so it is from memory):
Coupons
Hormel Turkey Pepperoni
Buy 10 - Get $5 off (I know I'm forgetting something. . .)
9 - Kleenex (individual boxes)
4 - I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray (no calories!!)
4 - 2% American Kraft Cheese Slices
6 - Shredded Kraft Cheese
Sargento (not sure how to spell) Munster Cheese Slices (we're trying new cheeses!)
Low-fat Ritz Cracker
2 - Low-fat Wheat-thins Crackers
Chicken in a Biscuit Crackers
4(?) - Toaster Strudel's 2 boxes Texas Toast
4(?) - Nature Valley Sweet and Salty Granola Bars
6(?) - Quaker Chewy Granola Bars
4(?) - Fiber One Granola Bars Mustard Dipping Sauce - Honey Mustard Flavor
2 - Kraft Dressing
3 - Finish dishwashing soap
3 - Johnsonville Turkey - Cheddar Sausage
2 - Oscar Meyer Deli Meat
2 - Oscar Meyer Deli Creations
2 - White Chili cans
Free Coupons
Always Infinity Pads
Yoplait Frozen Smoothie Mix (got to love signing up for free samples)
Milk (if bought $100 before coupons)
Bananas (were free with the Kraft Dressing)
I Really Didn't Want To, But We Needed
Pizza Crust Mix (MBB is cooking Tuesday evening :D )

Namaste.

No comments: