Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bridal Set

MBB took me to pick out my ring.
He said there was no way in the world he was going to pick it out for me (good call!).

To be honest, I am not a fan of engagement rings.
I do not like how they look with wedding rings.
But MBB said that I deserved an engagement ring.

When I was at the jewelers and mentioned that I didn't like the look of two rings together (along with preferring marque cut), they immediate pulled out a set and handed it to me. It was the look of the set together that I liked and caused me to chose that set.

I already shared a picture of my engagement ring.
Here is my bridal set. . .
It is perfect for me.
Just the right size (though I am still figuring out how to put my left hand in my pocket) once I remember to take it off before working on the house.

Namaste.

No comments: