Sunday, October 11, 2009

Trash

A few thoughts:
-$500 isn't a steep enough penalty for littering. If you disagree, let me know and I'll sign you up to help with our next trash pick-up.
-Drivers who do not think it is necessary to slow down when groups are picking up trash should be ticketed. . .Especially when the road is narrow and there is no place for us to get off of the road.
-There may be a small boy out there missing an outfit. . .We found shorts, shirt, apron, hat, socks, one shoe and a pair of underwear.
-We think there may be a few people out there (three to be exact) who were so drunk that they thought they were throwing out an empty can / bottle when they were really throwing out a new, unopened container.
-I really didn't want to talk sex with my kid tonight, but one item found forced me to. Thankfully it was a VERY SHORT talk.
-I HATE PICKING UP TRASH, but the fund-raising money is GOOD!
Namaste.

No comments: