Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Vacation: Amazement Square, Appomattox and Fun Stuff

We spent a day canoeing, but I didn't dare take the cameras with us.
Just know that despite lots of sun screen, we are using lots of aloe!

We then spent a day packed full of lots of things. . .
I even got the family to try Indian food - not such a big deal for MaBell, but a major feat for MBB and OB. The restaurant had a lunch buffet, so they got to try lots of things and find some sauces that they like. I'm very excited as I can start cooking with Curry now!!!

Amazement Square I highly recommend this place to anyone with kids. The four floors are full of interactive educational displays and you can travel between floors via an elevator, stairs that light up as you walk on them or a structure made of climbing tunnels and such (made for adults too...so of course, I had to try it out as well).

Appomattox
Another reminder of our freedom - for all of us Americans!

Fun Stuff
We then headed out for some Putt Putt, Go Karts and Water wars.
Namaste.

No comments: