Thursday, June 04, 2009

Love Being Frugal

I attending a lunch and learn session called: Couponing 101.
I thought I was good at finding deals and using coupons, but one thing I learned during this session: I WAS WRONG!

The lady leading the session shared some good info - some I knew, some I didn't.

She also shared some websites that she uses weekly.
I'll share them with you with the understanding that I take no credit for her work.
Since she shared them with everyone who attended the session (including those who called in), I'll share them with you. . .You just attended the session vicariously through me.

Want a sneak peak of what's coming in this week's paper?
www.taylortownpreview.com

Want to print e-coupons?
www.coupons.com
www.smartsource.com
www.couponbug.com

Want help finding the deals?
www.hotcouponworld.com
www.moneysavingmom.com
www.cincinnaticents.com


Now, I just need to get ink in my printer and start printing more of those e-coupons!
We're talking about having a box for "junk" coupons at work. After all, one woman's junk coupon is another's treasure!

Namaste.

No comments: