Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Looking At It A Different Way!

Yesterday was a rough day.

Work had a few CHALLENGING moments.
I ran some errands. . .You know, the kind that are good to get done, but aren't real fun?
I wanted to be home instead of spending an hour on the bike at the gym.
My throat started hurting to the point that I was craving something extremely cold.
I passed by a highway exit that I talked myself out of using to get that fattening cold drink.
I slowed to 1 mph and stayed there for about 25 - 30 minutes until I reached the next exit.
I couldn't stay in contact with MBB because my phone kept shutting off and draining the battery.
I was frustrated, aggravated and honestly, in a bitchy mood.

Then, I remembered my Unity principles.
I remembered the lesson that MaBell heard in Y.O.U.

I am happy to have work in this economy.
I now have a wonderful utility sink.
I am healthy and in good enough shape to be on a bike for an hour.
I have the wonderful sense of taste and have experienced those wonderful drinks.
I am blessed to be able to afford own my car.
I experienced the bliss of receiving my new phone a day early.
I am loved and have someone who worries about me when I am stuck in traffic.
I am blessed to have the life that I am living.

Namaste.

No comments: