Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SPOILER ALERT - Biggest Loser

SPOILER ALERT. . .







Are you sure you want to look?







REALLY?







OK, I think I'm down far enough that no one got a sneak peak who didn't want to. :)







I am extremely exhausted today.
Why, you may ask?
Well, I stayed up until 11pm last night to watch the Biggest Loser finale.


I was excited to see Bob and Tiffany from Biggest Loser Australia.
I must say that I really like the Australian version with the twist and turns that America doesn't have.
On my "To Do" list: Check out Biggest Loser England! lol

I was so rooting for Mike. He did a fabulous job losing 207lbs (53.35%)!

He looks healthy and ready to take on the world!!!

The winner (Helen) lost 54.47%.
Congrats to her.
Really. . .
I mean it.
But. . .
I think she lost too much and looked on the sickly side.
I am concerned that some of our youth will think they need to get "that" skinny.
I think Biggest Loser needs to find a way to balance weight loss with healthy.

Thoughts?


I restarted my transformation journey on Monday.
Wish me luck as I struggle to get back into a routine that will allow my clothes to fit nicely again. :)

Namaste.

No comments: