Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lists

I am a list creator!
Always have been. . .
Probably always will be. . .

If someone in the house wants to eat it - it had better be on the grocery list.
If something needs to get done - it had better be on the To Do list.
If it isn't, I can just about guarantee that I'll forget about it.
My Franklin Planner isn't jokingly called by "Bible" for no reason!

I really like crossing things off of my "To Do" lists: Like hanging up the Family Picture Wall!
(Yep - got to do that last night)

The exception, the thing that drives me crazy. . .
Those "To Do" list items that keep coming back!

You know. . .
Those pesky things like Laundry, Dishes, Dusting!
How can anyone get satisfaction from crossing those off when they are just going to reappear before you know it???

Guess what I have left on my "To Do" list!

Namaste.

No comments: