Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Issues?

I am seriously fighting some issues. . .

Issue #1:
I am always exhausted - not mono exhausted, just didn't get enough sleep exhausted. I've been getting to bed at the normal time, but for some reason have been waking up in the middle of the night and can't always get back to sleep easily. Who knows why - although the cat nudging my face that one time may be explainable (and it was some hard nudging!!!).

Issue #2:
I can't seem to get things done. I'm not sure why I am getting so overwhelmed, but taking vacation time didn't even help. This is driving me nuts! I even thought about tracking my non-work hours to see where all of my time is going and how I can get better organized and get "stuff" done. Then, I realized that was a little too OCD and it would just be another thing on my list to do.
In the past, I'd give up some sleep time to get things done. . .See my first issue!

I'm sure there are other issues I could find to list here. . .See my second issue!

Namaste.

No comments: