Thursday, March 26, 2009

Feeling Better. . .

I was able to get into our Health Clinic on Monday and found out that I had strep.
I was out of commission for awhile, but with almost 4 days of medication in me. . .
I am back amongst the living again!

That is a good thing as we have decided to refinance the house.
That is a really good thing as we have to have an appraisal done ON MONDAY!!!
Keep in mind that we are still in the middle of remodeling, so the house looks like a construction zone.

The goal is to finish up some remodeling projects. . .
A year to get molding around the pantry door isn't too bad! :)
It will be nice to have the shoes contained in a closet, though how to combat the smell. . .

We also decided to pull ahead our "spring cleaning". . .
MaBell and I attacked two rooms last night.
I'm hoping to attach two more tonight between MaBell, OB and myself.
MBB has homework to get done and I'm hoping that he'll tackle the basement in his "free" time.

It dawned on me how many buys/refinances/etc the kids have been through. . .
When I said that the house was being appraised, the reactions I got were: "Noooooooooooo!"
I didn't have to even say the word "clean".

Posting will probably be light between now and Tuesday, but I should be able to post some "finish" (except for the floors) pics after our marathon run.

Namaste.

No comments: