Sunday, January 04, 2009

I'm Sore!

Thursday evening consisted of trimming out the living room with primer.
Friday was spent priming and painting, priming and painting - did I mention priming and painting?

The good news: the Living Room is PAINTED!
NO MORE TEAL!
(Except on the baseboards and molding - but I'm working on that one!)

Yes, I am still sore. . .
Yes, it is sooooo worth it!







Even after my nightmare experience on scaffolding at the condo, I did get up the nerve to get on the walk.

It was a bit more sturdy than the scaffolding and as long as no one else making it move, I muddled through. In other words, no one was allowed on it when I was on it~ :)







And here is a limited view of the finished product!

The first picture was just to prove that we did get the tall wall done! :D
OK, MBB got the tall wall done - that was the only one that us painters couldn't do (plus one other spot that Mr. Monkey Butt could reach). :)

The second one has all three colors that were painted - yes, three colors.
The side wall is the light gray.
The back wall (with the window) are medium gray.
The walls that outline the door alcove are dark gray.















Namaste.

2 comments:

The Frogge Family said...

OMG, I can't wait to see it in person. having a "normal" color on the wall makes it look like a brand new place!

karey said...

Sassy Marie: Cool house, Congratulations!!! cuzin' karey