Saturday, December 27, 2008

No More Mystery!

My apologies for being MIA for awhile.

With all of the Christmas travel. . .
MBBMommy being back in the hospital. . .
Our Water Heater deciding that it wanted nothing more to do with us. . .
Our Internet deciding that it was on vacation too. . .

Well, it's been a busy few days.

As far as the box mystery. . .
It is a mystery no more! :)

On Christmas morning, I opened this:
A scanner.
A big scanner.
A scanner big enough to scan my 12x12 scrapbook pages.

Yep, my honey heard me say that I wished I could scan my scrapbooks in case anything ever happened to them.
Now, I can.

Namaste.

1 comment:

The Frogge Family said...

OMG... that is flipping awesome! My dad told me it was a scanner but he never told me it was big enough to do 12x12 pages. I didn't even know you could get them that big!!!

So cool!