Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Negative is invading my Positive!

I typically do not watch the news - it's too depressing and negative!
I'll look at headlines on-line just to stay informed, but I don't want to submerse myself in it!

The few TV shows that I enjoy watching are upbeat and, in my opinion, have a positive spin to them.

My problem?
I love watching Biggest Loser - both the USA version and the Australian version.
I love watching people transform their lives.
I love being inspired to continue with my transformation.

Can someone get rid of the Negative THING that has invaded my show?
I really struggle watching week after week with her remaining!
Yes, I am talking about Vicky.
Yes, I know that some enjoy the entertainment value of her.
No, I don't.

Namaste.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't she make it into the top 3??
yeah.. would it kill her to smile.. and I think bob feels it too..

Sassy Marie said...

Yes - I groaned as she made the Top 3! :(