Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone out in the blog world.

MaBell, OB and I met up with MBB yesterday when he got off of work to head north.
It was a night full of haircuts, baking and just spending some time with MommyMarie.
We got to enjoy lounging around at MommyMarie's this morning instead of fighting traffic.
It was nice to break up the drive into two days.

After eating some turkey for lunch (I am proud to say I didn't blow my diet too bad), we headed south to MBB's Grandfather's 80th Surprise Birthday Party. Yes, we had a Thanksgiving meal, but it was all about the birthday. I blew the diet with some dessert, but still not too bad!

We are now home and MBB had a nice surprise for me - he got Dark Knight, which is a movie that I have been wanting to watch for awhile.

Now, I just have to decide if I'm going to participate in the Black Friday madness or not. :)

Namaste.

No comments: