Thursday, November 20, 2008

Busy Day!

I took a vacation day today.
Not to relax or sleep in (though I really wanted to).
I had a list a mile long that I wanted to get done today.
I'm still trudging through the list, but have made some serious damage to it already.

  • Be a cool parent (let the kids sit in a warm car waiting on the bus). Check.
  • Search for mesh bookbags. Searching (Anyone know who has mesh bags?).
  • Buy mechanical pencils to replace the ones that ran away. Check.
  • Leg workout at the gym. Check.
  • Grocery shopping for the week. Check.
  • Dinner in the Crockpot in time to be done by dinner time. Check.
  • Clean out the refrigerator. Half Check (Someone else gets to clean out the door shelves).
  • Update Quicken. GULP. I'll get back to this one.
  • Filing. DOUBLE GULP. Yeah, right!
  • Update Blog. Check.
The list goes on, but I am pretty pleased and pretty tired. :)

Namaste.

No comments: