Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Under or Over?

Every now and then, I get a good chuckle during my blog reading.
This
one didn't necessarily get me going when I first read it, but I kept saved it for some weird reason and each time I go back to it, I find my self chuckling a bit more and more.

Why you ask?

Well, I used to be an "over the roll" gal. I would even go as far as to switch it if I ever saw it under the roll (yes, even in someone else's house).
Nine - times - out - of - ten, the "under the roll" rolls caused me major head aches when the paper got caught behind the roll. I spent longer trying to get toilet paper than I did doing my business.

So, why is this making me chuckle?

Well, I can't really call myself an "over the roll" gal anymore.

I am now the "just put the roll on the holder, instead of across the room/down the hall in the package" gal.

Namaste.

No comments: