Monday, September 29, 2008

Ouch

This weekend was one of injuries for us.

Friday found us in Urgent Care with MaBell's wrist. We were afraid that she broke it, but we dodged a bullet there and she only had to wear a wrist brace for the weekend.

Saturday found us playing sand volleyball. No injuries, but MBB and I are both a bit sore.

Sunday found OB being carted off of the football field. . . Diagnosis? Hyperextended knee. We dodged our second bullet and he should be okay to practice tonight - but I am wrapping his knee!

Sunday night found MBB and I at a jazz club.
Did anyone fall out of their chairs on that one?
Yes, I know that I don't care for jazz and I don't believe that MBB does either.
But when a college professor says go - we go.
Not sure if almost being put to sleep counts as an injury or not though. :)

Namaste.

No comments: