Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's Off-Limits. . .

There are some topics that are off-limits to my blog.
Not because someone else said so, but because I said so.

I do not reveal 'serious issues' that may be going on in our house - those are private.
I will reveal when something is bothering me, but not fights or disciplinary issues if I can't be vague.

I do not blog about sensitive issues that affect those in my house.
For example, something happened last night after a sporting event that I am dying to blog about.
BUT, I am not going to because it concerns an acquaintance of someone in the house.

I don't hide my blog and voicing my opinion about someones actions could get back to them and in turn back to my household.
If it would just come back on me - I'd be ready to post.
If it would come back on MBB, MaBell or OB - no way, no how.

Namaste.

No comments: