Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Back!

I'm not much of a TV person - too much to do and not enough time doing all of the other stuff that I have to do.
MBB has a few shows that he likes, but he watches them from the Internet so he is able to work it in to his schedule more easily.

Last year, I started to watch his favorite show (it's OB's favorite show too).
It's one of those shows that you have to watch them in order, and cannot miss one, or you are completely lost.
Thanks to the writer's strike, I caught up and saw all of the first two seasons.
I won't say that it is my favorite show, but it is interesting to see where the writers are going to take things.

Last night was. . . .dum dum dum. . . .
The return of. . .
Lots of twists and turns, surprises and questions.

Namaste.

No comments: