Tuesday, July 29, 2008

He Did It!

MBB is bad.
Really bad.

He. . .
Got. . .
Me. . .
Addicted. . .
To. . .
Diablo II!

My character is the "Assassin" and since my nickname is "Sassy" (which just doesn't seem to work as the name of a warrior), I named my character "Sassassin".
She looks pretty mean, doesn't she? :)
MBB even networked our den computer with the one in the living room so that we can play together.
Last night, MaBell and I started playing together and MBB decided to run cable to OB's room.
Yep, we now have three computers networked together. We started a new game and OB joined us.

Soon enough, he will have the forth computer working and networked in MaBell's room.
I can see it now - the entire family playing Diablo II together! lol

Someone did say there is something to be said for a family that plays together. . .
Just not sure if they were talking about Diablo II!

Namaste.

No comments: