Thursday, July 24, 2008

34 Things That Make Me Happy!

Last year, I did the 33 Random Things About Me.
This year, I decided to go with a different theme.

Remember those "100 Things That Make Me Happy" books that were popular quite a few years ago?
I agreed with a few on the list, disagreed with quite a few and decided that there were a few holes missing.

Time to start my own list. Yes, I'm crazy - I admit it!
I found said list the other day.

Here are 34 things from my "Things That Make Me Happy" list:

  • MBB
  • Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you
  • An empty parking space close to the door when you are in a hurry
  • Bear Hugs
  • Being sore from a good workout
  • Butterfly kisses
  • Celtic Knots
  • Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
  • Christmas tree with all white lights
  • Cool underside of a pillow
  • Discovering that love is unconditional and stronger than time
  • Doing something every year so that it becomes traditional
  • Drinking Irish Beer, in an Irish Pub, listening to Irish Music
  • Fairies
  • Finding an item you want on sale for half price
  • French fries dipped in a chocolate milkshake
  • Going to sleep with a line through every item on the To-Do list
  • Having someone tell you that you're beautiful. . .And mean it
  • Kodak moments
  • Laughing for absolutely no reason at all
  • Orange and Black
  • Peanut butter oreo blizzard made with chocolate ice cream
  • Playing Santa Claus
  • Rereading a favorite book
  • Room full of burning candles
  • Running through sprinklers
  • Song lyrics printed inside a new CD so you can sing along without feeling stupid
  • Special glances
  • Toddlers' vocabulary
  • Two-handed solitaire
  • Uncontrollable giggling
  • When last year's jeans are too big this year
  • Working out at the gym
  • Worthless trivia

The other good thing about posting this list here?
I get to let go of my "100" obsession and recycle another sheet of paper! :)

Namaste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off and didn't even realize it was that time! Happy Birthday chica!!

Missy