Friday, June 13, 2008

Searching. . .

I am in desperate need of a new camera.
I have pretty much decided that I am going with a Canon Eos Rebel XT (or something higher speced in the same family if I happen to stumble on a huge sale). . .
It will be great for vacation shots and most importantly - sports shots! The problem is that I need to get a second lens pretty quickly in order to take pictures of OB playing football this fall.

I am still searching for that perfect sale! With all of the extras that I want, places like Best Buy are way too expensive for me. I have a budget that I have to stay pretty close to - I can handle going over a few dollars to cover shipping, but that's it!!! Of course, if I can get a "bundle" on eBay with cool stuff, like a 300mm lens - I'm all about that!

Wish me luck - and let me know if you hear of a great sale!!! :)

Namaste.

No comments: