Thursday, June 19, 2008

Final Days. . .

. . .of the weight loss competition.
I am in serious weight loss mode today as the final weigh-in is tomorrow.
Wish me luck. . . :)


One of the obstacles that I have found during this stage of the transformation is the gym.

I used to get to the gym about 23 times a month. Now, I am struggling to get there 12. The gym is about 45 minutes from the new house and with the rising cost of gas, I no longer work out on the weekends. I am able to get there on Tuesdays and Thursdays with no problem, but the other days become a struggle as I balance gym time with sporting events and some days - sleep.

MBB and I are searching for an elliptical to buy for the house. It is a interesting trying to find something within our budget. Having equipment at home won't help me reach the required 12 visits to the gym each month, but it will help with keeping the clothes looking decent!

Namaste.

"The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them."
-Denis Watley

No comments: