Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Why Is It. . .

. . .That weekends are never long enough, no matter how long they are?

MBB and I both had a four day weekend - hence no posting for me as we are still "negotiating" with the "I'm a kinda-sorta high-speed Internet" company. Crossing my fingers on that one!

We had a day full of OB's sports (I'll get Game #3 stats posted as soon as I find them!).
We had a fight with the sun and lost (I lost big time, MBB only slightly).
We got the last of our stuff moved.
We did some fun stuff with the kids and on our own.
We got lots of seeds planted in our huge garden.
We (me) had a 2nd fight with the sun and lost (my nose looks like a puzzle with some pieces missing).
We scheduled and completed some "family cleaning time" around the house.

Both MBB and I feel like we didn't have a weekend.
Imagine that!

Namaste.

No comments: