Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pretty

We live in the country.
We have a constant fight with small animals getting into our house - yep, mice.
We have won a few battles with mouse traps, but we haven't won the war - YET.

We are considering getting a cat.
Not a kitten.

A cat.
One that hates mice as much as we do.

MaBelle pointed out some cats that she would like us to consider.
I'm not too up on paying a lot of money for a cat or having one that is the size of a dog.
In otherwords, we'll probably get one from the pound or find a "give away".
BUT, I admit they are gorgeous! And the Bengal cat would fit right in with all of my Bengal decor!



Meet, the Bengal Cat (photo from here - no, I don't take credit for it)

Meet, the Egyptian Cat (photo from here - no, I don't take credit for it)
Namaste.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

S,

Living next to the woods we also have had our mouse sightings. I encourage you to move all of your storage into plastic containers; keep infreqently used food in plastic or glass containers; and to put moth balls around in corners of your attic and basement where the mice might like to lurk. I made those small changes last year and have not seen a mouse since!

Good luck,

N2

Anonymous said...

These cats are beautiful.