Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Enjoying Life. . .

I have been living life lately as many of you have figured out by some of my blogging. . .
You know what. . . I love my life.

I love the ups.
I kinda don't love the downs.
I love the growth that I get from the downs.

I love our new house.
I kinda don't love the work we have to do.
I love the work that we have gotten done on it.

I love my family.

I kinda don't love the teenage moods (yes, I was guilty of them too!).
I love the hugs and smiles and being a part of my crew.

I love my job.

I kinda don't love the alarm clock going off at 5:15 to get here.
I love being able to bring home a paycheck to help support our life.

Sometimes, I just need to experience the downs, learn from them and remind myself of all of the good. This is me. This is my journey. This is a part of my memories.

Namaste.

No comments: