Friday, May 30, 2008

Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum. . .

(Picture students marching into a school ceremony to get the headline tune)

Last night, we went to OB's graduation.
Yep you read that right. . .Graduation.

My school had one graduation: After you got through all 13 years.
Apparently, times have changed and students graduate multiple times. . .
OB is now a proud fifth grade graduate.

Not sure what they are going to do for the last week of school (grades have already been announced, certificates have already been distributed), but I'm sure the teachers have some tricks up their sleeves.

OB got quite a few certificates - Citizenship, Academic Excellence, Honor Roll.
The boy who bought home MULTIPLE Cs through out the year squeaked out the A-B Honor Roll.
He still won't fess up to who he bribed. :)

What did I learn most from the night?
I NEED TO GET MY NEW CAMERA!!!

What was OB's favorite thing of the night?
I'm sure it wasn't getting red punch spilled on his white shirt (yep, that's going to be fun).
I'm thinking it was the little something that MBB and I put in his graduation card.

Namaste.

No comments: