Friday, April 11, 2008

No Pictures!

I have so many things that I could blog about - but they need pictures!!!

Why is this an issue?

Because we don't have Internet hooked up at the new house.
Because work has restricted my computer so that I cannot read memory cards anymore.

This is temporary as we will get Internet at the house eventually.
If you saw how much we need to do to the den, you'd understand why we aren't in a hurry to get it hooked up yet. And we have other priorities right now - like getting hooked up to city water (DONE!) and replacing the leaking sink / faucet in the kitchen (ALMOST DONE!).

So, my "look how many boxes I unpacked" type posts will have to be postponed for a bit.
I think I need to create a new label for posts about moving and unpacking! :)

Namaste.

No comments: